- Provide single parents and vulnerable families with a sustainable home.
- Build houses with recycled tires to keep them out of our landfills.
- Create jobs.
- Maintain a safe and service community
- Promote and provide opportunities for social engagement, education and betterment of our residents.
- Help protect the environment by using other recycled materials.
To qualify for a home, recipients must:
- Complete the application process, meet qualifications, and sign a rules and conduct agreement.
- Have no criminal record.
- Own no other property.
- Undergo drug tests and be drug free.
- Children must attend school.
- Adults must be employed or attend school.
- Families are required to volunteer to help build the community.
When completed Casa Digna will consist of:
- 44 sustainable recycled homes.
- Childcare center, playground and sport field.
- Computer center, learning center and workshop.
- 2 laundry houses and 2 public restrooms.
Thank you for your support!